Colm Brannigan – Chartered Mediator and Chartered Arbitrator
The Goal is to Resolve Your Dispute
Conflict is all around us and is often difficult to work through. I would like to help you resolve your dispute by using the appropriate dispute resolution process whether that is mediation or arbitration.
Mediation is used for many types of disputes and makes good business and practical sense.
- Mediation is confidential
- Mediation allows you to manage outcomes
- Mediation allows you to manage risk
- Mediation saves time and money
- Mediation helps preserve valuable relationships
- Mediation offers unique solutions not available through court
- Mediation settlement rates are high
- Mediation clients are very satisfied with the process
- Mediation agreements can be enforced
I will work with you to resolve:
- Condominium Disputes
- Commercial Disputes
- Construction Disputes
- Real Estate Disputes
- Employment Disputes
- Workplace Disputes
- Insurance disputes involving any of the above areas.
While most of my work is related to conflict resolution, I would also like to help you prevent them. Conflict can be better managed by early intervention, through:
- Conflict Prevention and Conflict Management Consulting
- Conflict Management Systems Design
- Conflict Coaching
- Dispute Management and Resolution Training in Negotiation and Mediation.
For further information please contact me.